“A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles.”
~ Washington Irving
“Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.” ~ Lao-Tzu
“It is not the magnitude of our actions but the amount of love that is put into them that matters.”
~ Mother Teresa
Angels are everywhere! Angels are said to have two roles: messengers from the heavens above and carrying out acts of kindness. We couldn’t agree more. Thank you to everyone who has shared, linked to, and liked the “Save Little Michael” Facebook page and this website–you have been a messenger. Thank you for spreading and sharing your kind words and for helping to create awareness about little Michael and FPIES.
We invite you to meet Michaels Angels (last updated 12/29/12 @9pm):
- Rassmussen College Ft Myers staff donated enough for 15 cans!
- Allen and Jackie from FL donated 6 cans!
- Mike and Linda from FL donated 16 cans!
- Dave and Wendy from MN donated 8 cans!
- Aundraya and Jeremy from MN donated 20 cans!
- Jay from MN donated 20.00!
- Dawn and Family from MN donated 5 cans!
- David and Bonnie from AZ donated 1 can!
- Janet from CA donated 2 cans.
- Sue from IL donated 2 cans.
- TR Exteriors from AK donated 4 cans!
- Forses Construction from AK donated 20.00
- Rogers Remodeling from AK donated 8 cans!
- Larry and Chan Hui from MN donated 8 cans!
- Gero from FL donated 1 can!
- Anonymous from ? donated 3 cans!
- Tammy from ? donated 3 cans!
- Angie from MN donated 1 can, sorry I must have not clicked published.
- Heather from FL donated 1 can!
- John from AKdonated 4 cans!
- Bill and Sue donated 2 cans! Thank you!
- Janis, Gini and a complete stranger donated together for 4 cans! Thank you!
- Roxy donated enough for 4 cans! Thank you old friend!
- Rose from MN donated 4 cans!
- Brent and Jo from CA donated enough for 2 cans!
- Theresa from FL donated enough for 4 cans!
- Alicia from MN donated 2 cans!
- Janis from MN donated enough for 1 can!
- Community Health Partners from FL donated enough for 8 cans!
- Ritamay from KY donated enough for 4 cans!
- Jacqueline from FL donated enough for 4 cans!
- Donald and Gail from MN donated enough for a can!
- Marguerite from MN donated enough for a can!
- Mandi and Evelyn from FL donated 6 cans together!
- Nancy from FL donated 1 can! Thank you!
- Lee and Dori from MN donated 40 cans! WOW!!!
- Mrs. Anthony from FL donated 1 can!
- Larry and Jackie from FL bought 8 cans!
- Debbie from MN sent enough for 8 cans!
- Kristen from MN sent 4 cans!
- Katie from the UK donated enough for 1 can!
- Grandma Mason from MN sent donation to afford 20 cans! What an angel!
- Mason Siding from Alaska sent donations to cover 8 cans!
- Douglas from Mn sent donations for 2 cans of Neocate!
- Viking Exteriors out of Minnesota is sending 4 cans! They write from MN writes, “We hope this [case of four Neocate Junior cans] helps doesn’t seem like enough.” Thank you Sheila
- Debbie M from Minnesota is sending 8 cans of Neocate Junior!
- Nicole from WI writes, “Us fpie families r here together to fight!” Nicole has sent numerous cans of Neocate Junior help save Michael. Thank you Nicole!
- Jessyca from MN donated several cans of Neocate Junior to Michael’s cause. Thank you Jessyca!
- Addie from Chicago donated enough funds for 20 cans!
- Chris from MN donated funds for 3 cans of formula!
- Robyn donated $25.00!
- Sarah from MN donated her time to help create this website and a Facebook page!
- Angel at School: At Jennifer’s school , a random lady started talking to her about little Michael. The angel has never met Michael, never even seen a picture of him and she just gave 6cans!
THANK YOU, ANGELS!!!!!!!
Michael’s Mailing Address:
The Gonzalez Family
P.O. Box 423
Alva, FL, 33920